NDS for iOS 10.0.2, 10.0.1, 10.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1: Here is the latest INDS Nintendo DS Emulator for the Nintendo Classic game lovers. iNDS Emulator is one of the popular emulators to play classic Nintendo games on your iPad/iPhone. Now you can download iNDS for iPhone and INDS for iPad without jailbreaking. You might be searching a lot to download iNDS for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3.3 or the latest iOS 10. Here is the latest working procedure to download INSDS for iOS 9.3.5, 9.3.3, 10, 9.3.2, 9.3.1 or iOS 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without jailbreak. There are so many other popular emulators which are available like GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS, Emu4iOS, SNES4iOS, Hapy Chick Emulator, GC4iOS for iOS 10/9.3.2/9.3.1 using which you can play classic GameBoy Advanced and Nintendo games on your iDevices.
Please be noted that this procedure mayn’t work for few users. Even after installing iNDS for iPad/iPhone, some users are still facing issues like iNDS emulator won’t open if you try to launch sometimes. for some users iNDS keeps crashing when they try to launch it. If you are facing issues with iNDS iOS 10.0.2 download for iOS like iNDS not downloading or not installing or not opening then please try a different installation from Hackz4iOS App. Here is the installation procedure for Hackz4iOS App for iOS. If you are getting errors like iNDS could not be downloaded at this time or iNDS could not be installed at this time then please use date trick and try again to reinstall the app.
I would like to say some thing about GC4iOS for iOS which is a new Gamecube emulator for iOS devices like iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch devices. This is a new emulator which is being developed by Wil Cobb, developer of iNDS. GC4iOS download is not available still, it is still in its Alpha stages and we can expect to download GC4iOS for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch may be in the nex year. You can still try GC4iOS app but the performance will be slow. Hope we will see GC4iOS emulator for iOS 10 soon.
Now downloading ROMs was also made easy in iNDS emulator, you can straight away download ROMs from the emulator itself. On the other hand, you have always emuparadise available to download best ROMS for iNDS emulator. I will make the procedure very simple so that you can download iNDS for iOS 10.0.2, 10.0.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 hassle free with the best thing, without Jailbreak!!!.
It is pretty easy now to download iNDS for iOS 9.3.5/9.3.1 or iOS 9.3.3/10. I will give you the direct download link so that you will directly go ahead and download iNDS for iOS 10.0.2/9.3.5/10 without jailbreak.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch device.
- Visit the link http://iemulators.com/inds from safari browser.
- Tap on iNDS icon to iNDS download for iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 without jailbreak.
- Wait for the pop up and hit on Install button. Here you will find complete description of iNDS Emulator.
- Once after that you will receive one more prompt, just to confirm the installation. Tap on Install iNDS button and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once iNDS download is finished, you will see iNDS icon on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- For the first time when you try to launch, you will get an error “Untrusted App Developer”, this is expected. Just tap on cancel button.
- Now go to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and here you will find the profile of Enterprise App Developers.
- Trust iNDS app profile and then try to launch iNDS Emulator. This time it should open for sure.
This is how we can get iNDS for iOS 10.0.2/10.0.1/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.5/9.3.1 or iOS 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4. Now you can start downloading Nintendo DS ROMs and start playing your favorite games on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. If you face any issues while installing iNDS on iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1, please let us know. If iNDS is not working on iOS 10/9.3.2/9.3.3/9.3.5/9.3.1, just try to uninstall the app and reinstall again. If it doesn’t fix the issue, then follow below date trick as a possible workaround to fix the issue.
- Go to Settings > General > Date and Time
- Set Automatically Set to OFF, and manually set your date to 2014.
- Once you’ve set the date as specified, try again to install iNDS for iOS 10/9.3.3/9.3.5/9.3.2/9.3.1.
- After installation is completed, open iNDS app after Trusting the profile as mentioned above.
- Now go back to Date and Time and set Automatically Set back to ON.
COPY CODE SNIPPET